Electric discharge machining (EDM), sometimes colloquially also referred to as spark machining, spark eroding, burning, die sinking, wire burning or wire erosion, is a manufacturing process whereby a desired shape is obtained using electrical discharges (sparks). Material is removed from the work piece by a series of rapidly recurring current discharges between two electrodes, separated by a dielectric liquid and subject to an electric voltage. We are one of the most trusted EDM parts suppliers worldwide. We are EDM parts suppliers of some of the best name in the business such as Mitsubishi, Machino, Hitachi, etc.
How to enquiry with us?
The best method is to click the Get a Quote button on our website or email us a picture of each item you are interested in with all the details to : email@example.com.
We will reply you as soon as possible, normally within 8 hours of your enquiry. The details we require are: the max dimension, material, and accuracy, Brand part number, delivery time, and other special requirement, so it is easy for us to quote accurately at an acceptable budget and time.
Most Wire EDM filter brands with their specifications are mentioned on our website.
We understand that everything matters when it comes to quality; all of our efforts are centered on quality assurance, which always starts with inspection. Inspection varies depending on the EDM Part, but is always done with state-of-the-art and traceably certified, calibrated equipment. All stock is subject to a minimum level of inspection
Our strengths as a trusted EDM parts suppliers are:
- We have rich experience in this industry
- We accept customized products and service
- We own enough capacity and timely delivery
- Our products quality is qualified and guaranteed
- We provide after-sales service and online support
- Striving for quality control and manufacturing excellence
- We have invested profoundly in research, development
- Quality control, engineering design and customer service
- To keep fulfilling the changing needs of our customers
Ankok EDM parts suppliers are committed to creating value that increases customer’s competitiveness reducing their costs by providing good performance EDM parts.
The quality and performance you should expect at a fraction of the cost.